International Student Services

Link Campus University’s International Department offers assistance to foreign students wishing to study at Link Campus University.
The University has settled agreements with museums, libraries, transportation public services and restaurants to guarantee not only an enjoyable stay for the students but to ensure their comfort in the foreign city.


The International Department for incoming students offers information, advice, and assistance for the following:

  • Accommodation Assistance;
  • Assistance in requesting a Tax Code (Codice Fiscale) upon arrival;
  • Assistance in requesting and booking appointments for Student Residence Permit (permesso di Soggiorno);
  • Assistance in obtaining Healthcare Insurance;
  • Opening a student bank account.


For appointments:


Moses Chikuse
Tel +39 06 3400 6203


Riccardo Piroddi
Tel +39 06 3400 6214