Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: Bachelor degree
Duration: One year master
Starting Date: March 2015
Schedule: every other weekend and some full-time weeks
Fashion and Luxury are the two areas of our economics that require a very strong manager figure because of the various challenges there are interfacing them. The Link Campus University tailors the traditional MBA to the Luxury’s and Fashion’s peculiarities. Therefore, not only the program’s subjects are suited to those fields, but it foresees the possibility of choosing between five electives allowing the students to narrow their path according to their goals. Moreover, the participants will be engaged in the classroom and with the partner companies to learn the most complicated procedures of luxury, fashion, marketing online and offline, brand management, trend and forecasting, development of the product supply chair and to conquer the new upcoming market and to learn the acquisition of brand production.
The program is divided in different parts. The last one foresees the student’s choice among the five different modules that are focused on a particular subject:
- The first part of the program is focused on subjects that are vital to acquire management skills.
- The second part focuses on the courses that are peculiar to the Luxury and Fashion Management’s fields.
- Lastly, the third part allows the alums to choose among five modules to tailor and shape his/her profile according to the career they want to pursue.
The hours of the various activities are structured as follows:
- 400 hours are dedicated to lectures
- 160 hours are use for testimonials, workshops, projects, seminars and field trips.
- 40 hours are dedicated to orientation