Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Code:LM 59
Programme Leaders: Carlo Maria Medaglia
The Link Campus University’s Technologies and Codes of Communication Master of Arts Program shapes professional leaders. The leaders are prepared through a multidisciplinary education, which strongly aims to the acquirement of specific skills:
- Be able to comprehend the paradigms and languages applied to the field of communications’ technologies;
- Understanding concepts and operative mode.
- Creating and ideating multimedia contents , interactive products and services, through the study of new shapes of interaction between men and computers.
- User Experience’s (UX) projecting, meaning the complex experience developed during every time an interactive product is used.
- Market’s and digital economics’ trends analysis
- Development of Visual Communications’ products and services
- Project Management aims to the development of innovative services and products and start-ups
All courses are taught in English.
The LCU’s students enrolled in the Technologies and Codes of Communication Program have many professional outlooks:
- managing experts of communication and marketing’s digital channels;
- Interaction Designer. A professional figure who will be an expert in the mode’s definition and analysis through which a user interacts with a product or a service.
- User Experience Designer: expert of projecting and evaluating the experience of using a product or service;
- Designer Art Director, expert of ideating and managing visual communication campaigns ;
- Graphic Designer: expert in realizing communication’s support and graphic solutions destined to multimedia platforms;
- Web & Mobile Design: expert in creating web, mobile and ubique platforms.
Study Plan of the Course
|Technologies and Techniques of Social Research||6|
|Communication’s Language Sociology||6|
|New Media and Social Networks’ Sociology||6|
|Semiotics artifacts and image theory||6|
|Interaction design I||6|
|Web and Mobile Programming Elements||6|
|Public and Business Communication||9|
|Visualization and Analysis of basic data||6|
|Graphic Computer Lab, 3D printer modeling||6|
|Interaction Design II + Interfacing Design Lab||9|
|English Language for multimedia Communication||6|