Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Code: L-18
Dean: Prof. Claudio Roveda
The Link Campus University’s International Business Administration Bachelor of Arts Program shapes professional figures able to work in a internationally oriented business’ market.
The student acquires skills relative to the Taxation and Finance management and professional activities, such as:
- Managerial skills for every business;
- Business, taxation and finance counseling;
- Entrepreneurial skills.
Since the courses are taught in English by a faculty that is well integrated in the job world, the student can have a theoretical and practical approach to his/her future career. The high profile faculty, also, provides the students with skills needed in the business economics, business management organization and innovation fields. In fact, the lectures are complemented by meetings with majesties of the business field, workshops, project-work, public speaking courses and internships.
In addition, the Link Campus University aims to have the students become integrated in today’s internationalized context by establishing partnerships with foreign companies and universities to allow the students to experience the international reality.
The LCU ‘s International Business Economics Bachelor of Arts Programs offers to all its graduates several professional outlooks:
- Working in businesses of every size and of every field;
- Counseling, managerial and organizational businesses and companies of taxation and finance counseling
- Economics study centers of banks, entrepreneurial associations and public administration.
Once graduated from the Business Economic Program, the student will have acquired the skills necessary to start their own entrepreneurial activities.
Students who sign up for the International Business Administration major can choose among four Curricula:
- Curriculum Taxation and International Finance
- Curriculum Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Globalization
- Curriculum Sports’ Economics and Politics
- Curriculum Economics, Labor and Industrial Relations
- Curriculum International Management and Marketing
All courses are taught in English.