Email : email@example.com
Course Code: LM-77
Dean: Prof. Adriano De Maio
The Link Campus University’s Master of Arts in Business Management shapes professional figures to be aware and have advanced competencies within the business economics, business organization and innovation fields.
The student will acquire specific skills:
- the Ability to apply defined methodologies to the strategic and operative business’ problem-solving.
- the Ability to apply an international approach to control and programming of all entrepreneurial functions.
- the Ability to develop the mastery to ideate a business, and to elaborate functional sector’s solution.
Since the courses are taught in English by a faculty that is well integrated into the job world, the student can have a theoretical and practical approach to his/her future career. The high profile faculty, also, provides the students with skills needed to become business managers and other entrepreneurial profiles such as figures that will enter into the accountants’ college. Therefore, it has been signed an agreement with the accountants’ college that will allow students to engage in internships and will prepare them for the state exam. Furthermore, the agreement gives the students the exemption from taking the first written exam to register onto the Accountants’College.
The Business Management Master of Arts Program of the Link Campus University in Rome provides the students with many professional outlooks:
- To become a manager or to engage in other executive roles within the small, medium, large businesses’ context.
- Managerial, organizational and counselling companies. Also, taxation and finance companies.
- Entrepreneurial business within the field
- Economical study centres within banks, entrepreneurial organizations and public administrations.
- Business activities.
The students attending the Business Management Master of Arts Degree can choose between four curricula:
- Curriculum Taxation and Finance
- Curriculum Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Curriculum Sports Business Management
- Curriculum Business Management and Job Consulting
- Curriculum Marketing and International Management
All courses are taught in English.